Follow Us on YouTube

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lack of memory power

AND GOD GAVE SOLOMON WISDOM AND EXCEEDINGLY GREAT UNDERSTANDING, AND LARGENESS OF HEART LIKE THE SAND ON THE SEASHORE. THUS SOLOMON'S WISDOM EXCELLED THE WISDOM OF ALL THE MEN OF THE EAST AND ALL THE WISDOM OF EGYPT. 1 Kings 4:29, 30
http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com
Source: Internet
Dear Father, You know the difficulties I am facing in my studies. I am in a helpless state! I come to You seeking Your help and guidance.Lord You have said, "I will instruct You and teach You in the way You should go; I will guide You with my eye" yes Lord! be with me and give me an understanding heart so that I can grasp my lessons and memorise them. Lord! it is nothing for You to help a weak person! My mind is too weak and I have a very poor memory power. I forget whatever I learn and I lose all my confidence. Lord! I plead with You to strengthen my memory power and grant me Your abundant grace so that I write my exams with confidence. Let Your power engulf me Lord and let every unwanted fear flee from me! Send me help from above and make me a success in life. I know You'll do it because Your love for me is incomparable. Thanks for listening to me. In Jesus' name, I pray.Amen.


IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.