Follow Us on YouTube

Monday, July 28, 2014

Social Worker's Prayer

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com
Source: Internet

O God, I sometimes think that I have the hardest job of all, because what I am really trying to do is make bad people good and to make foolish people wise. Help me never to lose patience; never to abandon hope; never to regard anyone with loathing or contempt; never to stop caring. Make me always sympathetic to failure; patient with folly; firm with shiftlessness, stern to cruelty, resolute against those who make vice and evil easier for others. Above all, never let love grow cold within my heart. Lord Jesus, you came to seek and to save that which was lost, and it is your work that I am still trying to do. Amen.

IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.