Follow Us on YouTube

Friday, January 23, 2015

4 Hours of Non Stop uplifting encouragment Christian Music



Listen to 4 Hours Uplifting Christian Music 

Music List 
Holy is the Lord | Amazing Love | We Fall Down | Blessed be your Name | God of Wonders | Breathe | Come now is the Time to Worship | Here I am to Worship | Draw me close to you | How Great is our God | Open the eyes of my heart | Forever | The Motions | There Will be a Day | Slow Fade | I Will Rise | I Will Not be Moved | In the Hands of God | Wait and See | A New hallelujah | Yours | My Deliverer | How He Loves | What Would Life be Like | He Is | Savior, Please | You're not Shaken | City on our Knees | Revelation | Free to be me | By Your Side | The Lost Get Found | Keys to the Kingdom | Beautiful Ending | Whatever you're doing | The meaning of life | Never be the Same | Two hands | All Along | Forever | Forgiven and Loved | The Words I would Say | With Arms Wide Open | Come, now is the time to worship | My Redeemer Lives | Every Move I make | God of Wonder | Above All | Breathe | Blessed Assurance | He Knows my Name | You are Worthy of my Praise | Open the eyes of my heart | Let the River Flow | As the Deer | You Shine | Let it Rise | Lord, I lift your name on high | Redeemer, Savior, Friend | Everlasting God | Amazing Grace | I can only Imagine 













IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.