Follow Us on YouTube

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Will Not Worry

I will not worry I will not doubt, God knows the problem and
He will work it out.

God knew the circumstances before they began, and He holds
this precious baby in His hand.

I know my God is able to provide all we require, so I shall
continue lifting praises higher and higher.

God is so loving, gracious and kind, and He places within me
such perfect "Peace of mind".

I shall not get discouraged nor give in to doubt, I trust in
God and I know He'll work it out.

Nothing at all is impossible for God, so why I used to worry
about things now seems so very odd.

God not only provided for my eternal salvation, but kept
beckoning me in till I grasped the revelation.

Then upon acceptance He began changing me inside, the work
done by Him least I be guilty of pride.

He forgave me of sin and taught me to trust, teaching me
daily surrender is an absolute must.

As long as I remember to surrender each day, He keeps all my
actions and reactions totally at bay.

No I will not worry I'll trust in my Heavenly Father, to do
any different would make life so much harder.

By Barbara Philbrook

IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.