Follow Us on YouTube

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

God's Love letter for you...(worth watching)

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

The words you are about to experience are true. They will change your life if you let them. For they come come the very heart of God. He loves you. And He is the father you have been looking for all your life. This is His love letter to you. 


My child, you may not know me. But I know everything about you…  I know when you sit down and when you rise up. I am familiar with all your ways. Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. For you were made in my image….


IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.