Follow Us on YouTube

Thursday, March 19, 2015

In Your Freedom

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

"In Your Freedom"

I search for You God of strength
I bow to You In my brokenness
And no other king could have so humbly come
To save my soul and heal my heart

[PreChorus:]
I have nothing more
Than all You offer me
There is nothing else
That's of worth to me

[Chorus:]
And I love You Lord You rescued me
You are all that I want You're all I need

[Bridge 1:]
I pray to You God of peace
I rest in You My cares released

[Bridge 2:]
In Your freedom I will live, In Your freedom I will live

I offer devotion, I offer devotion



IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.