Follow Us on YouTube

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SO CLOSE

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

"So Close Lyrics"

I'm so secure
You're here with me.
You stay the same
Your love remains
Here in my heart.

[Chorus:]
So close I believe
You're holding me now,
In Your hands I belong.
You'll never let me go;
So close I believe
You're holding me now
In Your hands I belong,
You'll never let me go.

You gave Your life
And Your endless love.
You set me free
& show the way
Now I am found

[Chorus:]

[Bridge:]
All along You were beside me
Even when I couldn't tell
And through the years
You showed me more of You
More of You


[Chorus:]


IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.