Follow Us on YouTube

Sunday, March 8, 2015

What's Your Purpose? - Greatest Motivation ᴴᴰ ft. Les Brown & Eric Thomas

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

You give me a uniform, you give a number of my back, I give you the guts.


You matter, right.But there’s a reason why I told you matter , I didn’t tell you just to keep my self talk. I didn’t say you matter because I wanted to give you some emotional roller coaster. No. The reason why I told you, you matter, is because you never have, you’ll never be, you’ll never do… Listen to me, you’ll never experience life the way you were supposed to experience life….


IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.