Follow Us on YouTube

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Will Retherford - Fill Our Hearts

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

Will Retherford - Fill Our Hearts

(Verse 1)
Be wise in the heart, blameless from the start, build your house on the rock not the sand
Walk upright with the fear of the one who brings life to the dead and dry.

(Chorus)
When I fail your grace is always there for me
When I fail your mercy is surrounding me

(Verse 2)
Bring words to the soul like a sweet honeycomb that brings healing to the bones
Comes pride before a fall in my weakness you are strong you fulfill my emptiness

(Chorus 2)
When I fail your grace is always there for me
When I fail your mercy is surrounding me

(Bridge)
Fill our hearts with Joy
Fill our hearts with Hope
Fill our hearts with Love

Fill our hearts

IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.