Follow Us on YouTube

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

How to Pray to God for Miracle

Miracle prayer is something I believe God intended for us to do. Also, I think it is one of the most powerful ways we can pray and heal those who are sick. Archangel Michael is often described as the Prince of Peace and Wisdom. I have found this description to be right on target when I pray with my whole heart, asking for the Lord to heal my loved ones and help me overcome challenges I may face throughout my life.


MIracle Prayer to Archangel Michael

Through the intercessory prayer of Archangel Michael, I feel God's love, strength, protection, peace, wisdom, and healing on my heart that brings healing to my family and friends, and in turn, I receive the peace, joy, and provision God has promised me through them. My faith is strengthened through my daily devotions and the many times I am filled with the sweet and beautiful sensations God has given me through his almighty voice. There is no place I would rather be than where God has placed me to walk the straight path of righteousness. I have found my pathway amid his glory. And I know there is no place I would rather be than in the arms of my loving, forgiving, and power of God.

I ask that you please pray for me, for my beloved wife, bless her soul and for all the innocent children, relatives, friends, and relatives who are going through a difficult time of life and are yet unable to ask for divine healing. I promise them I will bat for them in the spirit of truth, strength, and a positive expectancy. Ask for their healing, for their welfare, and I will shower favor upon them. I ask that you be in God's presence and join me in recovery. Please pray for me through Jesus Christ, the Prince of peace, for He is our healer!


IamChristian

Prayer is the most powerful and effective way to solve our problems. If you are not religious, you might not be interested in the spiritual side of things. But if you're religious, then a prayer can help make your faith stronger. You can pray for anything, and it's always good to have a prayer handy for when the time comes. So when you need some guidance or help, remember that there is always a prayer..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 IamChristian.